19/07/2021 by 0 Comments
What are the drying times?
The drying time depends of the product properties, such as thickness and relative humidity, conditions when it was picked, and the drying temperature. The temperature in Orakas can be adjusted from anything between room temperature to 50 degrees Celsius.
- Tea ingredients and herbs 2–6 hours
- Mushrooms and root vegetables 3–8 hours
- Berries 10–15 hours (gooseberries should be cut in half before drying)
- Fish thinly sliced and filleted 6–7 hours
- Meat cut into thin slices 6–10 hours.